Pagina's

vrijdag 2 maart 2018

WITH COMPLIMENTS | spon


Hello my sweet potato pies!

Today I got a call from my boyfriend saying "Hi babe, there is a package for you, what did you order this time?". Well.. I didn't order anything to be honest! So I was exited to get home from work and open my surprise package. And a surprise it was!


I told him it was OK to open my package for me so when I got home he had already peeked inside. I think his curiosity is one of the things I really like about him. On the kitchen table there was a white box, tied together with a golden bow, waiting for me. The metalic gold letters on the top said PrimaDonna. And boy did I know I was going to be in for a treat!


The lingeriebrand and I have worked together a few times since I was invited to their PrimaDonna Blogger event last year. Normally I have to pick up or order a package before it comes to my doorstep but this time it was different. The 1st of March is Compliments day and because of that they send me a little extra, to thank me for the great times we had together.


Inside the box there were postcards with compliments on them. I made instant use of these cards and wrote two of them on the spot. One for my mama and one for my best friend. There was a little mirror in there as well saying " Hi Gorgeous!". The main item of the box was a pareo with a luxurious, tropical print. Seeing the pareo I honestly can't wait for PrimaDonna's SS18 Swimwear collection. They have the best fit for big boobies and gorgeous prints so I can assure you that I will be wearing PrimaDonna again this summer.


Also, my cat Neela always enjoys is when I get a package. Maybe even more than I do ;-)...

XO Paula

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thanks for leaving your comment! I always enjoy reading nice comments. Feel free to post your blog link. I love to read and discover new blogs.

Love, Paula