Pagina's

zondag 4 maart 2018

L IS FOR LOVE AND LINGERIE | spon


Hi my sweet potato pies! And welcome back! 
For valentines day PrimaDonna send me a gorgeous lingerie set, The Cabaret. Last week I finally got my hands on it - It was delivered at a pick-up-point and I didn't know it - and I made some time to shoot these pictures.  

Quick disclaimer, these pictures are not photoshopped what so ever. I cropped and threw a B&W filter over one, the rest is just raw and right off the camera. 



Even tho I am used to the camera, shooting lingerie can be tricky sometimes. There are days that I feel self-conscious or just not on top of my game and it can be hard to flip the switch in your head and make a good picture. 


But today I felt great! The sun was shining, I was wearing this gorgeous set and I had the most handsome photographer in town, my boyfriend Pieter. I love how it shows in the pictures that we were just having a good time, goofing around with the camera. 


When you slip into nice lingerie it can be a real mood changer. It can make you feel sexy, more confident and just in a happier mood all together. PrimaDonna knows how to make pieces that do just that and that is why I love the brand so much.


You can check out the set that I'm wearing on their website and treat yourself to your own late V-day present. 

XO Paula

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thanks for leaving your comment! I always enjoy reading nice comments. Feel free to post your blog link. I love to read and discover new blogs.

Love, Paula