Translate

woensdag 30 maart 2016

Shoot for Zalando & Sightseeing in Berlin | VLOG #19



Yaaaaayy! Are you guys ready for a new vlog? I was in Berlin last week to shoot for Zalando!! The shoot was so relaxed and the team was amazing and I LOVE the pictures. You can spot me on the website of Zalando already! Thank you so much for having me :) 

I had a day extra after the shoot before going back home. I made a long walk around the city to see all the tourists locations. It was my first time in Berlin and I was very curious because I heard so many great things about Belrin. And oh.. I ate SO MUCH CRAP! And I have it all on camera.. Ughh

I was in Berlin when I heard about the attacks in Brussels. It was a bit scary.. cause "what if" Berlin was next?! I'ts so tragic what is happening to the world and I send all my love to all of you who are hurting by these attacks. S
tay strong everyone!


So, will I be shooting with Zalando again? I hope so! I got an option for two days next week, so I hope to see the lovely people of Zalando and this gorgeous city again soon. Enjoy watching guys!

Kisses!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

Thanks for leaving your comment! I always enjoy reading nice comments. Feel free to post your blog link. I love to read and discover new blogs.

Love, Paula