Translate

zondag 13 maart 2016

FAQ - How did I become a model and info about my diet



Hi guys! Here is a now video for you guys! I want to create more content other than just vlogs because I think if you have seen 3 'behind the scene'  vlogs, you've seen them all. I will keep on vlogging but I am adding these casual video's in to my channel as well, so I hope you like them!

In this video I talk about the questions that I get asked a lot. One of them being how I became a model in the first place. I also talk about my eating habits and oh, I'm being a total bitch again. Sorry :) I didn't mean to.. please keep on asking that questions because I know it comes from a good place. <3

I hope you enjoy! And if you have any other questions for me please let me know in the comments.

Kisses! 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

Thanks for leaving your comment! I always enjoy reading nice comments. Feel free to post your blog link. I love to read and discover new blogs.

Love, Paula