Translate

maandag 15 februari 2016

Sporty Spice

Hi gusy!

Sooo... I've got some new pictures for you! I had a shoot last week with photographer Arno Nieuwhof and stylist and also (super awesome) model & blogger Marianne Nykjaer. I love shooting with these two. They are awesome, especially if you are a starting model (or not hehe). They just make you feel so comfortable and try and help to build your career. Or at least, they always get me the feeling that they do and they want te best for the models they work with. Thanks guys for being awesome :) ! Ok, so... down to business: the pictures!

I wanted to start with sharing these sporty pictures. I kinda feel like Iskra Lawrence (my biggest girl crush EVAH.)

Hope you enjoy!

This one is my FAV! So cute. Is that OK to say about yourself? I think it is. I'm hella cute! 






Kris Kross will make ya.. JUMP JUMP! 



Which one is your fav? Let me know! :D

Kisses,
Paula 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thanks for leaving your comment! I always enjoy reading nice comments. Feel free to post your blog link. I love to read and discover new blogs.

Love, Paula