Translate

woensdag 2 december 2015

VLOG It's showtime!



Goodmorning my lovelies!

Finally!! Here it is!! A brand new vlog! I'm so sorry that you had to wait for it for such a long time. But school was a little hectic! And it still is haha but I'll manage. I have enough material to keep you satisfied the upcoming 3 weeks so no worries!

In this weeks vlog I'm having a little nervous breakdown (oh the irony) because I have an interview this week for national TV. There is also a little preview of the interview in the vlog! I show you all the backstage fun we had during the catwalkshow we did for MLY. And the dresses we showed were being sold for charity.

So check it out!

Kisses! Paula

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thanks for leaving your comment! I always enjoy reading nice comments. Feel free to post your blog link. I love to read and discover new blogs.

Love, Paula