Translate

maandag 28 december 2015

VLOG - Dresskini Shoot


Hi guys! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! I sure did. I wanted to give you guys a late Christmas present: an extra video! A few weeks ago I had a shoot for Dresskini, a swimsuit brand for curvy woman. It was their first professional photoshoot so they were very exited! I know some of you guys love the backstage vlogs so here you go!



Let me know if you would like to see more of these backstage vlogs in the future! Cause if you do, I can make them :). And if you have some other ideas of what you would like to see in 2016, hit me up in the comments or let me know on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter!

Kisses! X

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

Thanks for leaving your comment! I always enjoy reading nice comments. Feel free to post your blog link. I love to read and discover new blogs.

Love, Paula