Translate

woensdag 30 december 2015

My blog-olutions for 2016

Hi guys! The last year went by sooo fast. I just wanted to take this moment to say thank you to you all. 2015 was the year that I started my Youtube channel and the launch of PaulaSchaareman.com. And I will continue in the new year! I want to make them better, make more high quality content and upload regularly on both the website and on Youtube. So what are the plans for 2016? My blog-olutions, as I like to call them, are to make weekly video's and weekly blogposts. The video's I will put up on Sunday and the blogposts will be online on Wednesday. And this year I am trying not to break that promise huehue.



I wish you all the best for the new year and I hope you are having a hell of a party tonight! Be safe and happy hangover day tomorrow ;)

Kisses!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thanks for leaving your comment! I always enjoy reading nice comments. Feel free to post your blog link. I love to read and discover new blogs.

Love, Paula