Translate

dinsdag 27 oktober 2015

I've got a secret, can you keep it?


Hi guys! I've got a secret. And no, it has nothing to with PLL. As you might know autumn is my most beloved season of them all. But there is one thing, this one piece of my beloved autumn that I can't enjoy at all. Would you like to know what it is?

We all know that autumn starts as soon as Starbucks starts to sell their famous PSL's. Their Pumpkin Spice Lattes. And my secret revolves around this beverage we all love. All, except one. Me. I hate it. I repeat I HATE Pumpkin Spice Lattes. There. I said it! I can't stand the taste and I don't know why everyone is loving this drink so much. Yes, it is festive, yes is has autumn written all over it. But the taste is just so yucky! And I drink unsweetened almond milk for breakfast so I know a thing or two about yucky...

The first time I ordered the famous PSL I was so exited! This was in the autumn of 2013. I smelled it and it was marvelous. But after my first sip I knew that was a total waste of calories and money. I tried, I really tried. But after I finished 1/3 of it I threw it in the dumpster. Such a shame.

I do like pumpkin pie tho! So I am trying to make my own version of the PSL (with real pumpkin) this week. I'm not sure if I will add coffee or if it is going to be a breakfast shake so I'll let you know what I'll come up with. So stay tuned!

And please let me know are there more people who dislike the Pumpkin Spice Latte? I would love to know!! Please don't leave me alone in this.

Enjoy your day my lovelies, and I hope to see you soon.
Kisses! 

3 opmerkingen:

  1. I hate PSL too! Thought I was the only one haha! xo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. OMG!! So glad to hear that! hahaha. I always thought I was a freak hihi. But now there is two of us. Go team! <3

      Verwijderen
    2. OMG!! So glad to hear that! hahaha. I always thought I was a freak hihi. But now there is two of us. Go team! <3

      Verwijderen

Thanks for leaving your comment! I always enjoy reading nice comments. Feel free to post your blog link. I love to read and discover new blogs.

Love, Paula