Translate

zondag 18 oktober 2015

Feels like warm apple pie


Breakfast has never been my thing. I like it simple and quick. And please dear God don't make me chew too much. I can be such a brat in the morning. So a shake is the perfect breakfast for me! And what makes a perfect breakfast even more perfect? If you warm that shit up. The other day I created A warm smoothie that tastes like liquid apple pie. Oh my! I can hear you guys thinking enough with the chit chat woman GIVE US THE RECIPE! Well here it is : )


For 1 portion of this piece of heaven I used:
And this is how to make it:
Cut the apple in to teeny tiny pieces and put them in a microwavable cup. I used the cup of my Magic bullet. Add a bit of water and heat the apples for 2 minutes in the microwave. Put these in a blender together with the rest of the ingredients. Blend until smooth. And there you have it! A warm, sweet and super filling smoothie. Breakfast has never been better! 
If you make your own version of this make sure to tag me on Instagram and Twitter. I would love to see your creations. If you would like to order a Forever Living product click the link and I wish all of you have a very nice day.
Kisses!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

Thanks for leaving your comment! I always enjoy reading nice comments. Feel free to post your blog link. I love to read and discover new blogs.

Love, Paula