Translate

dinsdag 6 oktober 2015

Disaronno wears Cavalli & My favourite drink

DisaronnoCavalliStill13466_MODsmall-680x486

Look at this beauty! Disaronno has revealed the new limited edition bottle designed by Roberto Cavalli. Disaronno is one of my favourite drinks and Cavalli is devine so can you imagine how exited I am! This inspired me to share one of my favourite cocktail with you. The Disaronno Sour.

A classic Disaronno Sour is 3 parts Disaronno, 2 parts lemon juice and 1 part simple sirup. Oh and a shit load of ice. But I don't have a fancy fridge that will make me crushed ice. Also I can't seem to get my hands on some simple sirup around here! And without these two you will be totally hammered after one drink. So if shitfaced is not what you are going for this weekend, try this simple adjustment I made to a classic drink.

What you need is:

  • 3 parts Disaronno
  • 2 parts lemonjuice
  • 3 parts orangejuice
Mix this baby up in a shaker with some regular ice cubes and pour it in a jar. Because.. you know.. drinking out of a jar is way more fun! I had a traditional Disaronno Sour Jar in a restaurant a while ago and it was devine as well. So if you have the ingredients at home (Disaronno, ice, lemon juice and simple sirup) give it ago. Try both and let me know what you think!

If you make one of my recipes make sure to tag me on Instagram and Twitter. I would love to see some of your creations!
Kisses
!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

Thanks for leaving your comment! I always enjoy reading nice comments. Feel free to post your blog link. I love to read and discover new blogs.

Love, Paula