Translate

zondag 25 oktober 2015

Cookies with just 2 ingredients


This morning I posted this picture on my Instagram page and some people asked me about the recipe. I told them that you can't really call it a recipe because it is so easy to make. 


Just combine two ingredients, put some stuff that you like on top and throw it in the oven for 10 minutes. It is that easy! And they are super delicious. You have to try it to believe it.



The ingredients that you need to combine are bananas and oatmeal. Blend 2 cups of oatmeal in your blender and mash 2 bananas with a fork. Combine these two and mold cookies with your hands. That's it ladies and gentlemen. They are delicious like this but you can spice them up if you want. For the first batch I used some chocolate chips. I chopped up some 86% dark chocolate and mixed it into the banana-oatmeal batter. To make them breakfast proof I added a scoop of vanilla protein powder. Super filling and super healthy!


You could also use:
- Vanilla extract
- Cinnamon or other spices. In Holland we have koek & speculaaskruiden. (Cookie & speculaas spices) It is almost the same as pumpkinspice. So you can use that as well.
- Chopped up nuts such as walnuts, pecans and almonds
- Berries like cranberries, blueberries or gojiberries
- Cocoa powder (Or make them double chocolate by adding cocoa powder AND chocolate chips!)

These lovelies are with a teeny bit of maple sirup and pecans on top.

If you make your own version of these make sure to tag me on Instagram and Twitter! I would love to see the results. Enjoy the cookies!

Kisses!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thanks for leaving your comment! I always enjoy reading nice comments. Feel free to post your blog link. I love to read and discover new blogs.

Love, Paula