Translate

dinsdag 13 oktober 2015

Chunkey Monkey Mug Cake


I was doing some groceries the other day and I saw something that made me giggle a bit. And made me feel ashamed at the same time. From Dr. Oetker I saw a package to make instant mug cake. You mix milk with some powder and put it in the micro wave. So this is what we have become. People are even to lazy to make the most simple recipe in the world! Please my dearies, please don't buy instant mug cake when you can make it so easily yourself.
This recipe is super easy and super yummy. It it perfect for breakfast or if you are in need of a protein packed snack like I was this evening. What I use for one portion is:

- 1 ripe banana
- 1 scoop of Forever ultra protein powder in vanilla
- 2 tablespoons of oatmeal
- 2 tablespoons of oil (flax, coconut, whatever you like)
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 1 tablespoon of walnuts
- 1 tablespoon of chocolate chips (+70%)

Put the banana, protein power, oatmeal, water and oil in a blender. I always use my Magic Bullet. Add the mixture with the nuts and chocolate into a big mug. Give it a stir and put it in the microwave for 2 minutes. And tadaaa! That's it! So no need to be a lazy ass. It's too darn easy to make.

Good night my lovelies! And have a nice breakfast.
Kisses! 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

Thanks for leaving your comment! I always enjoy reading nice comments. Feel free to post your blog link. I love to read and discover new blogs.

Love, Paula